Software and IT Experience
- Troubleshooting common issues such as printers and program installations.
- Networking, Connecting computers over a network and using applications like Active Directory to manage them.
- Program development, Creating Applications using languages like power shell and batch scripts to help automate tasks.
- Experience with different distros including Debian/Ubuntu
- Server management and maintenance using Linux and Windows environments.
- Software development, Creating Applications to help with different task.
- Troubleshooting end user issues on Apple, Android, and Windows devices.
- Created and managed websites on both the front end and back end.
- Made several desktop applications to parse,analyze, and manage data in various ways.
- Programming hardware level components to manage mechanical systems.
Examples of programs I've made
- Testing webpages using automation tools like Selenium.
- Managed/Maintained SQL and NO-SQL databases.
- Desktop applications to manage, sort, and manipulate data
- Parallelized programs to take advantage of multiple cores and computers at the same time
- Electronic circuits and hardware level logic using Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Created software pipelines for both Windows and Linux systems
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Virtual Box