Software and IT Experience
- Troubleshooting common issues such as printers and program installations.
- Networking, Connection computers over a network and using applications like Active Directory to manage them.
- Program development, Creating Applications using languages like power shell and batch scripts to help automate tasks.
- Experience with several distros including Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS, Kali Linux.
- Server management and maintenance using a linux environment.
- Program development, Creating Applications like parallel computing.
- Helped troubleshoot end user issues on Apple devices.
- Manage Websites that handle user request and data.
- Created desktop applications to parse,analyze, and manage data in various ways.
- Programming hardware level components to manage mechanical systems.
Examples of programs I've made
- Testing webpages using automation tools.
- Managed/Maintained SQL and NO-SQL databases.
- Created responsive web apps.
- Several desktop applications to manage, sort, and manipulate data
- Parallelized programs to take advantage of multiple cores and computers at the same time
- Handled electronic circuits and hardware level logic
- Hardware configurations and software environment configurations
- Created software pipelines for both Windows and Linux systems
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Virtual Box
- I went to Kansas State University and graduated in 2018 with a degree in computer science.
- I like to program games and participate in game jams for fun.