- I went to Kansas State University and graduated in 2018 with a degree in computer science. I like to program and create a lot of programs for personal use. I don't really have any specail feild. I do programing, testing, and mangement of all my apps.
General Hardware and IT
- Troubleshooting common issues such as printers and program installations.
- Networking, Connection computers over a network and using applications like Active Directory to manage them.
- Program development, Creating Applications using languages like power shell and batch scripts to help automate tasks.
- Experience with several distros including Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS, Kali Linux.
- Server management and maintenance using a linux environment.
- Program development, Creating Applications like parallel computing.
- Helped troubleshoot end user issues on Apple devices.
- Have created applications in multiple different environments.
- Manage Websites that handle user requests.
- Created desktop applications to parse and analyze data.
- Experience creating programs for mechanical devices.
- Use with Selenium to test webpages
- Managed and queried SQL databases
- Created responsive web apps.
- Web scrappers
- several games
- .NET, C#, Visual Basic, ASP.NET,
- Several desktop applications to manage, sort, and manipulate data
- Parllalized programs to take advantage of multiple cores and computers
- Handled electroinc circuts and hardware level logic
- C and C++
- Byte level arthimatic and logic
- Hardware configurations and management
- Power shell and Batch scripting
- Automated windows task
- Created program pipelines in both windows and Linux